Home Open Account Help 264 users online

Model Railroading > NYC Streamlined Empire State Express in the big city with meet

Date: 04/19/18 18:14
NYC Streamlined Empire State Express in the big city with meet
Author: cornerfieldhobby

Here is video & photos of Lionel Legacy - NYC New York Central Empire Station Express lead by NYC 4-6-4 J3a Streamlined Hudson #5426 pulling 4 passenger cars meets a 30+ car freight train lead by Lionel Legacy NH New Haven SD70ACe #8696 & MTH Mikes Train House UP Union Pacific SD9043MAC trailing 2nd. Both trains are running on our Museum Display (Layout) at Corner Field Model Railroad Museum & Hobby Shop. Also if you search on YouTube, you'll find this video as well on our YouTube Channel - Corner Field Hobby Railfan.

P.S., that whistle on 5426 gives me chills every time I hear how good it sounds. And that K5LLA sounds really nice as well on 8696.

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

Date: 04/19/18 19:09
Re: NYC Streamlined Empire State Express in the big city with mee
Author: UP951West

That Empire State Express J3a Hudson looks terrific. I agree that its whistle is a very fine one. Thanks for posting. Future views of this loco are welcomed.

Date: 04/20/18 06:15
Re: NYC Streamlined Empire State Express in the big city with mee
Author: HotWater

Vary nice. Too bad they didn't/don't paint/weather the rails, as the scenery looks VERY nice.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0311 seconds