Home Open Account Help 328 users online

Model Railroading > Rouge Valley Model Railroad Club

Date: 02/12/19 13:16
Rouge Valley Model Railroad Club
Author: photobob

I was going through some photos on one of my backup drives and I came across this shot I took a few years back. This is one beautiful layout located in Medford, Oregon.  Here is one of their Pacific Eastern trains crossing over the interstate.

Robert Morris
Dunsmuir, CA
Robert Morris Photography

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/12/19 13:16 by photobob.

Date: 02/12/19 13:45
Re: Rouge Valley Model Railroad Club
Author: upbuddyboy

Wow that looks realistic!

Date: 02/12/19 14:31
Author: FiveChime

At the Medford Railroad Park but only open a limited times.

They let me run my SP F Units there once.

Regards, Jim Evans

Date: 02/12/19 18:09
Author: FiveChime

SP F's on the layout in 2015.

Regards, Jim Evans

Date: 02/13/19 06:57
Author: SPDRGWfan

Great scene with the highway over pass.

Date: 02/13/19 07:04
Author: BAB

Very nice group am a memeber from over the hill, east about 80mi, Chiloqin OR and run on there layout from time to time. One fellow known as Edon seems to be there quite often and puts up with my consist and its problems.  The laout itself gives many types of running, mountains scenery that is to die for and memebers dedicated to there scenes. One is a trailer park as one usually is and to take the detail the fellows put into it is great.  Yards are large allowing long strings of cars to be used but one needs motive power to run the grades.  Another fellow or two made many pine trees dense forests have nothing on this layout. Boyd in Chiloquin OR member also of Southern Oregon Live steamers, Train Mountain and Klamath & Western Railroad.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0543 seconds