Model Railroad Swap Meet in Portland Oregon
Author: RLA1952

W.D. Jackson Armory 
6255 NE Cornfoot Road.
Portland, OR 97218

Date: Saturday March 9th
Time: 9:30am - 3 pm
Admission: Adults $5.00. under 12 free

Over 115 tables of Model Railroad equipment in all scales, railroad memorabilia, books, photos and more.

Date: 03/07/19 23:01
Re: Model Railroad Swap Meet in Portland Oregon
Author: grahamline

Vendors have had more variety to sell the past couple of years.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/09/19 06:54 by grahamline.

Date: 03/13/19 10:55
Author: fbe

The vendors at the Spokane show had not heard about the Portland event. Is this the SP&S show or something else?

Date: 03/13/19 12:13

Spokane is a long way from Portland. This is run by the Willamette Model Railroad Club and has been around for 34 years. Here's all the stuff they need: http://railfan.com/wrp_timetable/34th-annual-willamette-model-railroad-club-swap-meet/

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/19 12:15 by grahamline.

Date: 03/13/19 15:19
Author: fbe

Spokane to Portland is not that far away if you don't plan on doing it all in one day and the roads are good. My thought was to drive from MT to Portland on Friday for the Saturday show. I could leave mid afternoon on Saturday and drive the 6 hrs or so to spend the night in Spokane for their Sunday morning opening. Leave that show about 1600 for the 200 mile drive home for about 3 hrs plus the hour lost in the time zone change.

Could be a fun trip but with over 1000 miles of gas, two nights in motels then meals there might not be any 'bargains' to be found.

Date: 03/13/19 21:50

I hear you, fbe. Driving back from the Midwest, Missoula to Portland is our short day. But my limit for swap meets os abotu 100 miles one-way.

p

port

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0642 seconds