Home Open Account Help 344 users online

Model Railroading > 2019 Central Ohio RPM

Date: 03/10/19 06:19
2019 Central Ohio RPM
Author: SALGUY

The 10th annual Central Ohio RPM, CORPM, is scheduled for April 25-27, 2019 at Marion Union Station, 532 W Center St, Marion, OH 43302.

The cost attending the meet is only $20.00. There is an after meet cookout that is an extra fare event. The cost for this event is $7.00. It features the usual cookout fare of burgers, dogs, sausages, chips and what not. It's a highpoint of the meet due to the fellowship and friendship that breaking bread with others presents.

The meet opens around noon on Thursday for setup and for those that arrive early. After set up there are plentybof opportunities for folks to do some fanning in the area. The depot at Marion sits right in the middle of 3 sets of double track mainlines, 2 CSX and 1 NS pair. Over 50 trains a day run through Marion on a daily basis.

Your meet features the usual RPM fare, model displays, clinics, door prizes, small vendors and a few Historical Societies as well. Speaking of clinics, we are still looking for folks to present clinics at this years meet. Clinicians attend the meet for free.

There are plenty of lodging opportunities at Route 23 and 95. Several of the major chains have properties out there. Also, with the closing of The Shovel, there are plenty of dining opportunities on 95 as well.

Robin, Kevin, Dale and the whole crew of the CORPM look forward to seeing you guys at this years meet.

If you have any questions I can be reached at denisfblake@wowway.com or seaboard_1966@yahoo.com. Drop me a line and I will get back to you.

Posted from Android

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0305 seconds