Home Open Account Help 339 users online

Model Railroading > Green for St Patrick's Day

Date: 03/17/20 06:09
Green for St Patrick's Day
Author: WrongWayMurphy

This is a new track extension so to avoid erosion, we planted winter grass about a month ago.

Normally that signal would be red as a train is approaching, but this thread is all about green.

Date: 03/17/20 06:36
Re: Green for St Patrick's Day
Author: robj

Thanks, no celebrations here.

Bob Chicago area.

Date: 03/17/20 08:37
Author: boejoe

I had to look twice at the lettering on the side of that diesel - thought it said "Wrong Way Murphy" - LOL

Date: 03/17/20 08:43
Author: Digger

robj Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thanks, no celebrations here.
>
> Bob Chicago area.

I can't think of a better way to do our part in this time of "social distancing" than to safely share our our hobby online. I would suggest we ditch the "snark" when a friend takes the time to post something cool. Instead, let's use this time to build one another up. Many people are feeling uncertain. One thing I'm certain is I LOVE TRAINS. They are my "happy place." Bob from Chicago, I'm sorry that your governor has put your state on heavy restrictions. I have to believe that our public officials are trying to do their best, I hope for the good of the people (rather than what will get them re-elected). That said we are in a time of self-quarantine, not a time of National Mourning. Therefore, let's take this time to share stories and pictures of our shared passion for model railroading. 

Great post WrongWayMurphy !

Chris Donhost
Vacaville, CA 

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/20 08:45 by Digger.

Date: 03/17/20 09:11
Author: ChrisCampi

Can't wait to see the rail mounted riding mower!

Date: 03/17/20 09:20
Author: trackplanner

Going to have to call out the weed sprayer train soon.... ;-)

Date: 03/17/20 18:13
Author: DKay

Looks like spring has sprung out in the piney woods Shane.Love your photos of this operation.
Regards,DK

Date: 03/18/20 06:01
Author: SPDRGWfan

Nice job with the static grass!

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0975 seconds