Home Open Account Help 270 users online

Model Railroading > Wahsatch & Union Pacific N Scale Shoshoni

Date: 03/24/20 19:51
Wahsatch & Union Pacific N Scale Shoshoni
Author: Wasatch-RR-Cont

The Wahsatch & Union Pacific is an N Scale model that includes Shoshoni Wyoming.  The layout, designed by Patrick Lana, MMR, is a two level N scale layout that features Green River, Wyoming, Laramie, Wyoming, Ogden, Utah, Helper, Utah, Weber Canyon and Shoshoni Wyoming.    The Wahsatch & Union Pacific is owned by the same family that own Wasatch Railcar Repair and Wasatch Railroad Contractors (real 1:1 scale railroad companies.   wrrc.us  )  

The closure of the business has caused us to have some much needed layout time.  Please see the freshly finished Shoshoni Yard which features Wyoming Boiler (WRC is an NBIC/ASME Certified Boiler facility in real life) as well as the Shoshoni Railcar shop (in the back ground).  The dead line features locomotives of the Blackwater Railroad (the original railroad in Shoshoni was the Bad Water Railroad).   The black 1969 Ford F-150 is the truck that my wife and I dated in during the fall of 1998.  

We will post more as we finish.  If you need model supplies while stuck at home, please check out Wahsatch Model Trains in Shopify....look us up.  We are a full supplier of on line model railroad supplies.   Our distributors are still open and most orders arrive in less than 4 days.  

Date: 03/24/20 19:53
Re: Wahsatch & Union Pacific N Scale Shoshoni

Two more for you to NJoy.....  

John and Wesley Rimmasch
Wahsatch & Union Pacific Railroad

Date: 03/24/20 23:22
Author: bearease

Really nice scene! Good to see the work of some more fellow N-scalers!

Date: 03/25/20 09:21
Author: DavidP

Wasatch-RR-Cont Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>  The black 1969 Ford
> F-150 is the truck that my wife and I dated in
> during the fall of 1998.  

Wow, you must be very small people :-)

Seriously - great n-scale modeling!  Thanks for sharing and stay healthy.

Dave

Date: 03/25/20 14:27
Author: Bob3985

Gee John, that 69 ford is a real chick magnet. But I am glad you two got together and raised a great family.
Stay safe and be healthy.

Bob Krieger
Cheyenne, WY

Date: 03/25/20 22:14
Author: EMD2024

So it's WahsUP for short?
Sorry, I'll see myself out.

MWPerkins

Posted from Android

Date: 03/26/20 12:56

Heyyyyy....wahsUP, y'all.....!   That was funny.    My wife and I are actually not all that big.  In fact I am literally a hair taller than the guy driving the horse and carraige,  dur dur.....   Bob, you are very kind to all of us.  More installments from the Wahsatch coming soon!

Kindly,

JohnE.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0366 seconds