Home Open Account Help 386 users online

Model Railroading > S gauge Model Railroading

Date: 11/14/20 16:46
S gauge Model Railroading
Author: wjpyper

If you are into S scale or American Flyer model railroading you should consider joining the NASG, National Association of S Gaugers. Membership includes a subscription to our semi-monthly magazine, The Dispatch. Send me a PM with your snail-mail address and I will send you a sample copy of the latest issue. Or check us out at http://nasg.org
Bill Pyper
Lacey, WA

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/14/20 16:49 by wjpyper.

Date: 11/15/20 13:20
Re: S gauge Model Railroading
Author: briancdn

S Scale doesn't get much coverage here on Trainorders as there are S specific sites available elsewhere, but it's a great scale and there is some really nice work being done all over the USA and Canada. I have a small S scale switching layout above my HO!

The road is not yet complete, and at the speed I get things done, it may take a while. RS-11 is an Overland import, painted by me. Lots of structure kits available in S. Checkout the NASG website for a complete list of manufacturers.

Brian N.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/15/20 13:26 by briancdn.

Date: 11/16/20 10:51
Re: S gauge Model Railroading
Author: bobdavis

Two very realistic looking scenes there, and the paint job on that RS11 is beautiful!

Bob

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0313 seconds