Home Open Account Help 319 users online

Model Railroading > InterMountain Railway March 2021 Announcements

Date: 03/30/21 10:39
InterMountain Railway March 2021 Announcements
Author: Intermountain

New for Reservation:
Another Group of HO Tier 4 Locomotives is available for Advance Reservation.  This offering includes the Kansas City Southern and six new special paint schemes for the Canadian National.  These locomotives will be seen operating all across the continent for years to come.  Each of the road names is available in multiple road numbers, where prototypical accurate.  Each model will feature finely molded parts with road specific details, laser-sharp decoration, and a smooth powerful drive mechanism.  Equipped with ESU DCC Sound or DCC Non-Sound.

Shipping Now:  HO Bi-Level Auto Racks
The remaining *ELEVEN* paint schemes for the HO Bi-Level Auto Racks are ready for shipping.  These exquisite, colorful, finely detailed models are close to being SOLD OUT, so be sure to contact your favorite InterMountain Railway dealer to get yours today.  Each road name is available in four prototypical road numbers so it will be easy for modern railroad modelers to build a large consist of these unique cars.  Each of the models contains 18 separate etched metal see-through panels creating a stunning appearance on a layout.  Every car is equipped with Kadee #158 couplers and legendary InterMountain metal wheelsets.

Date: 03/30/21 10:47
Re: InterMountain Railway March 2021 Announcements
Author: Intermountain

InterMountain is also pleased to announce the delivery of two special runs of the HO Bi-Level Auto Rack,

For Otter Valley Railroad Model Trains, Canadian Pacific and Candian National cars.   These can be ordered at www.ovrtrains.com

For Spring Creek Model Trains, Rock Island Blue cars.  Can be ordered at www.springcreekmodeltrains.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/30/21 10:49 by Intermountain.

Date: 03/30/21 11:50
Author: SPDRGWfan

I put in my order for the Rock Island rack a month ago.  It's one of the fiew that fits my modeling period.

Cheers, Jim

Date: 03/30/21 12:52
Author: brfriedm

Those CN Heritage units are very cool. Those should sell very well. All these rack runs are killing me. They are nicely done.   Bruce

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0387 seconds