Home Open Account Help 229 users online

Model Railroading > Moloco GA 7th run taking reservations NOW till the 26th.

Date: 01/07/22 15:32
Moloco GA 7th run taking reservations NOW till the 26th.
Author: kangaroose

Modelers,
Yes another resevation announcement, this will be our 7th run of General American RBLs. These ones specifically will be the Sill 1 design with 10-6 offset plug doors. Order with the below link. This one will be available sooner than some of our other reservations, so around mid-year 2022.
https://www.molocotrains.com/collections/freight-cars/RBL1
We have included another run of undec kits in the two styles of this design. There have been many requests for kits so here's your chance.

Return stencils for this set are;
CGW
Libby, McNeil & Libby - Rochester, MINN
Gerber (baby foods) - C&O Fremont, MICH
CR
General Foods (dog food plant) - Kankakee, ILL
TPLX (ART)
CRI&P - Dallas, TEX

All the Best for the New Year!
Nick

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/07/22 15:41 by kangaroose.

Date: 01/07/22 15:38
Re: Moloco GA 7th run taking reservations NOW till the 26th.

Like all of our cars, they are well researched and accurate. This is a good example.
These EL cars might all look alike but checkout how the CUSHION CAR in yellow has been alpplied in different ways and the last one has a DF notifying that it has DF-2 loaders inside. Part of our research tells what service these were in with return stencilling for the EL cars, we have the following;
Del Monte - Rochelle, ILL
Armour - Aurora, ILL
Carnation Milk - Cambridge SPrings, PA
Taylor Wines - Bath, NY

Date: 01/07/22 15:45

Return assignments:
RI
Quaker Oats - St. Jospeh, MO or Cedar Rapids, IA
N&W(ART)
Springfield, ILL - perhaps Pillsbury
Marion, O. - perhaps Qauker Oats
THE ROCK
Libby, McNeil & Libby - Blue Island, ILL
Heinz - Muscatine, IA

Date: 01/15/22 08:10
Author: fbe

I received my moloco 33011-2 FGE 50' RBL with the 10-1 door and Hydra-Cushion underframe. I can say the car is fully detailed with stand off ladders and end details.  The underbody brake and cushion details have more parts than you count.

moloco raises the bar once again!

I have CGW brown cars and TPLX orange on preorder.  The car I got is a yellow car with brown ends and a silver roof.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/22 08:15 by fbe.

Date: 01/16/22 13:10
Author: TomG

I just received 3 Moloco cars and I am also impressed. I am very tempted to get a GCW and a EL car after seeing the quality of the cars I just unpacked. Makes me look forward to the 10 I have on reserve and waiting for.
If you go back to some of my older posts, you will see where i had past on Moloco products as to rich for my blood. Well let me officially say crow tastes just like chicken.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0403 seconds