Home Open Account Help 232 users online

Model Railroading > Is Rapido website not working????

Date: 01/10/22 14:11
Is Rapido website not working????
Author: gnguy

I received a notice from Rapido that my payment for an ordered item had failed.  No matter what link I tried including going direct to Rapido I get an error message.
Anybody else have the problem.  I called them to pay but they said they don't answer the phone and to use their webpage to contact them.

Mike Stewart
Oakley, CA

Date: 01/10/22 14:55
Re: Is Rapido website not working????
Author: brfriedm

Just used it extensively and it worked fine for me.  Not sure what browser you are using but if you go to settings and clear your cache it will probably work. Bruce

Date: 01/10/22 15:29
Author: TCnR

Had a similar issue, called them during their working hours and cleared it up right away, there should be a phone number on the notice. They are on a different time zone than California and simply don't have somebody on the phone 24/7. Not to mention a different Country with different Holiday schedules. I did e-mail them recently and everything worked very well.

Just checked the website, everything normal with Firefox.

+ btw in this case Ontario, Ca. is in Canada, not LA.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/10/22 15:34 by TCnR.

Date: 01/10/22 15:30
Author: dxm332

A major internet provider in the greater Toronto area was down on Sunday afternoon and is still encountering intermitant issues. Dont know if that effected rapido or thier payment processor. A number of stores lost the ability to process debit and credit card transactions...
And a lot of nfl fans could not watch sunday football

A suggestion is to clear your browets cache then retry.... or if you have a second type of browser check to see if it will work

Posted from Android

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/10/22 15:36 by dxm332.

Date: 01/10/22 19:25
Author: TomG

They said in one of their releases that they were going to be switching their site out to a new one and could be down a few days up to a week sometime in January.

Date: 01/11/22 10:38
Author: gnguy

Just talked to Rapido and yes they are having website problems.  I  was able to pay for my heater car by phone so I'm happy.

Mike Stewart
Oakley, CA

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0391 seconds