Home Open Account Help 250 users online

Model Railroading > Prototype Boxcar You Can Model North Lima Oh

Date: 05/14/22 22:20
Prototype Boxcar You Can Model North Lima Oh
Author: train544

Hi Guys 
Here is another prototype boxcar that would be a good model
Delaware Lacawana Operation Lifesaver CAMY 4803 is at North Lima Ohio on the Y&S RR Yougstown & Southern
Tom Boylan

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/22 20:56 by train544.

Date: 05/15/22 08:43
Re: Prototype Boxcar You Can Model North Lima Oh
Author: aehouse

A perfect illustration as to why my railfanning is now limited to heritage railroads, railroad history and model railroading, the latter the 1950s.

Art House

Date: 05/15/22 11:51
Author: MojaveBill

Amen. Back before criminal vandalism...

Bill Deaver
Tehachapi, CA

Date: 05/15/22 11:56
Author: PHall

It seems that society has learned to live with it since there are many more pressing issues to deal with.
Stuff like the pandemic, the opiate drug problem, wars in several places around the world...

Date: 05/15/22 16:28
Author: march_hare

One quibble, it's a Delaware Lackawanna car, not Delaware & Hudson. 

Date: 05/15/22 20:57

Hi 
Ok thanks for the catching the mistake inn typing the car name and I have repaired it now
Tom Boylan

Date: 05/16/22 15:52
Author: Jimmies

Nevermind those same TO members that so often claim in their less than subtle ways to dislike or hate graffiti, but likely never take any action other than to write replies on here that really have little to do with the intent of the original post.

The boxcar in your photo would be an interesting one to model. I do think it would be helpful if you had included information as to what model boxcar would make for an accurate starting point to this, and also where would one find decals at least somewhat matching the former roadname lettering, patched reporting marks, and Operation Lifesaver graphics.

Jim

Date: 05/16/22 22:30

Hi Jim 
Ok I willsee what I can find as the boxcar will be easy but the white decals for operation lifsaver dont know
Thanks for the comment
Tom Boylan

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0372 seconds