Home Open Account Help 346 users online

Model Railroading > Another Leisurely Caboose Hop, Not!

Date: 11/28/22 17:12
Another Leisurely Caboose Hop, Not!
Author: ChrisCampi

Exercising some equipment that hadn't been run for awhile and things got interesting! Need a wingman when you got an F40 on your six...Where did I leave my throttle!?!

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

Date: 11/28/22 19:07
Re: Another Leisurely Caboose Hop, Not!
Author: ghemr

That GP7 has great sound!

Date: 11/28/22 20:39

ghemr Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That GP7 has great sound!

It really does! Genesis 2.0 Tsunami2 with Scale Sound System speaker and tweaked EQ.

Date: 11/28/22 22:58
Author: TomG

Looks and sounds great Chris.

Date: 11/29/22 17:15

TomG Wrote:
> Looks and sounds great Chris.

Thanks Tom. I had no intention of sharing this video when I shot it. I have a thing where I'll run a couple of trains while I work on other projects at the work bench. I'll pick something that hasn't been run in awhile, which is just about everything right now. Normally I speed match them, but this time the F40ph was being cantankerous so I bumped it up a couple of steps and forgot about it. The geep sounded so good, I thought I'd video it, and the F40 caught me by surprise, which I thought was kinda funny. The scene otherwise is far from "share worthy ". I anticipate making good progress this winter on weathering and scenery though, so things will slowly change for the better (I hope).

Date: 11/30/22 08:08
Author: atsf121

Great looking trains, your Amtrak looks like an early Capital Corridor train. All Rapido, or is the F40 a different manufacturer?

Nathan

Posted from iPhone

Date: 11/30/22 08:45

atsf121 Wrote:
> Great looking trains, your Amtrak looks like an
> early Capital Corridor train. All Rapido, or is
> the F40 a different manufacturer?
>
> Nathan
>
> Posted from iPhone

You nailed it Nathan. I'd like to get a Scale Sound System speaker and a keep alive in the F40. The Horizon cars are gorgeous. Just need a little weathering. Thanks.

Chris

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.039 seconds