Home Open Account Help 320 users online

Model Railroading > QU about "Route Rock" FONT websites, if any exist

Date: 11/30/22 12:55
QU about "Route Rock" FONT websites, if any exist
Author: rbx551985

Where can one find a website which has "ROUTE ROCK" (blue scheme) FONT LETTERS and NUMBERS ......?  I have found other RR and television show FONTS online where you can TYPE your name or any title using their font and print what you end up with -- results on Microsoft Word pages can be altered to any font SIZE, which is amazing when creating one's own full-page (8-1/2 x 11) decal sheets, with enough to do over a hundred cars from a single page.

Does that type of website exist for ANY railroad fonts, particularly the "Route Rock" fonts?  (I'm having trouble finding ANY with the CRIP's blue scheme font.)  Thanks for any help on this one.

Date: 11/30/22 14:09
Re: QU about "Route Rock" FONT websites, if any exist
Author: Lighter

I did a search using; rock island railroad blue typeface
It came up with a site that I'm not linking to because it gave Malwarebytes fits. I did download and install the Rock typeface. It isn't very good. To the point of not being usable even with doctoring with Illustrator. The typeface and font for the earlier maroon and yellow are pretty good.

The "real" typeface would have been generated by Rock Island's art department and would have been hand drawn. Just the lettering that was needed, not a font.

Date: 12/01/22 06:55
Re: QU about "Route Rock" FONT websites, if any exist
Author: ATSF90East

Try railsimstuff.com, they have a  Rock Island font that has what you're looking for, plus the logos.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0353 seconds