Home Open Account Help 296 users online

Model Railroading > Roundhouse Parts Folks?

Date: 05/14/23 16:51
Roundhouse Parts Folks?
Author: RRBMail

Before Covid, there was a husband and wife team who had bought out all of Roundhouse's remainder cars and parts before Athearn took Roundhouse over. They used to show up at the annual International Rail Fair in Roseville CA. I think they lived in the Sacramento-Roseville-Reno area. Any TOs know who they are and whether they are still selling Rounhouse stuff? Thanks in advance!

Date: 05/14/23 19:10
Re: Roundhouse Parts Folks?
Author: JDLX

Sounds a bit like River City Railroad on eBay, from Yoncalla, Oregon according to their listings. They sell mostly complete MDC car kits, but they also sell a few individual parts. If you buy more than one car you get the bodies and then all the other parts grouped into bags by part type.

Jeff Moore
Elko, NV

Posted from iPhone

Date: 05/14/23 20:43
Author: ATSFSuperCap

I agree its the River City folks on Ebay.   I have purchased a bunch of kitbashing stuff from them over the years.   They used to be in Sac.

Date: 05/14/23 22:57
Author: CPR_4000

Found their website, last updated in 2008, with a link to their ebay page which resulted in a "sorry, this store was not found" message.

Date: 05/15/23 07:30
Author: JDLX

Try this link:

https://www.ebay.com/str/rivercityrailroadrcr

Or Google “River City Railroad RCR”. Ignore the obviously outdated website and click on the eBay store.

When I searched them just now (and even without the RCR part) their current ebay store was the first entry, several above the old website.

Jeff Moore
Elko, NV

Posted from iPhone

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0292 seconds