Home Open Account Help 298 users online

Model Railroading > Compliment to Walthers

Date: 05/16/23 10:33
Compliment to Walthers
Author: boejoe

Yesterday afternoon I discovered a defective item in a recent purchase on one of their products.  Wrote an email to Customer Service/Parts and acknowledgement/resolution received by noon today.  Replacement part is on the way.  No reason for complaints in this situation.  Thanks Keith.
jb

Date: 05/16/23 17:05
Re: Compliment to Walthers
Author: BlackWidow

I suppose I should give my good customer service story as well.  I was sent the wrong item because the online picture and description did not match the part number.  I contacted them and they gave me a refund and told me to keep the part.  It was a $40 item, and I offered to return it, but they said to keep it.  This was 2 weeks ago.

BTW, they still haven't fixed the online description.  It's a HO scale Blair Line loading dock.  I wanted the 3 pack loading dock, but they sent the 3 pack loading ramp.  Part 184-1743 shows a picture and description of a 3 pack loading dock, but it is really the 3 pack loading ramp.  I went to the Blair Line website and confirmed it.  I wish they would fix it.  Next time I need this I will probably forget and order the wrong thing again.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0292 seconds