Home Open Account Help 325 users online

Model Railroading > K Line K3419-0227CC Tank Engine Conversion to DCS

Date: 05/31/23 11:09
K Line K3419-0227CC Tank Engine Conversion to DCS
Author: wbrian1

Found a K Line Tank 4-6-4T for sale  that I would like to purchase if I can find someone who can convert it to DCS.  Fellow train club member has the same engine and a few years ago had it converted to DCS by Engine House Hobbies in Gaithersburg, Maryland.  I think the name of the repair/service employee at the recently-closed Engine House store was Louie D'Angelo.  If anyone has information confirming that i have the correct name, location info such as address, email, or phone number I would appreciate the assistance.

Also would be interested in learning if there is a repair/service person in the Washington, D.C. area who can do the conversion.

Thanks in advance

Date: 05/31/23 13:52
Re: K Line K3419-0227CC Tank Engine Conversion to DCS
Author: RRBMail

That tank engine was one of the best models K-Line produced whilst I was a paid consultant for them. Too bad things turned out as they did for K-line. However, I will say this, Maury Kline was one of the best employers I ever had. And, I'll add, he did make me whole after the debacle. I understand he went on to own several USP stores in the South. Those were heady days. 

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/31/23 17:27 by RRBMail.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0384 seconds