Home Open Account Help 280 users online

Passenger Trains > Amtrak Train Logos?

Date: 05/07/08 20:57
Amtrak Train Logos?
Author: AndyD

Was on Amtrak's store website looking at getting a copy of the National Train Day poster (I love the look of this and the Acela posters) when I found this page - http://store.amtrak.com/ProductList.aspx?did=5552. Several pins are available for various trains, most of which I've never seen before. Are these new logos that have yet to be rolled out, or just some random paraphernalia to fill the store?

Date: 05/07/08 21:06
Re: Amtrak Train Logos?
Author: F40PHR231

I recognize five of them that have been around since the 90s, so have to say they're not new.

Date: 05/07/08 22:35
Author: SCAX3401

The Empire Builder logo has been around for awhile, since it was relaunched in the early 2000's. It was used on tee-shirts, posters, etc. But it is the only one I have seen used, the rest of unfamilar to me.

Date: 05/08/08 09:11
Author: jdb

Go to your local train station and see if they will give you a National Train Day, May 10, 2008 button. A 3 inch in diameter, pin on button.

jb

Date: 05/08/08 20:56
Author: KevinLA

Would Amtrak need UP's permission to use the SP "Flying Ball", as used on the Sunset Limited pin?

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0295 seconds