Home Open Account Help 334 users online

Passenger Trains > Las Vegas "X-Train"...update...

Pages:  [ 1 ][ 2 ] [ Next ]
Current Page:1 of 2

Date: 11/17/13 09:51
Las Vegas "X-Train"...update...
Author: BabyHuey2926

Now, I'm starting this thread off by saying I'm NOT talking smack about the X Train guys...not at all...just wanting to know what people around the globe have heard and think...

From The X Train Facebook page...

"Today I'm happy and excited. I'm happy with our great team and to have this wonderful opportunity with the X train. I'm excited because in a week we receive our first X Train rail cars in LA. Once checked out, we begin our beta test runs. Yep, we will be riding the rails in December. We will post a location so you can all come out and see them & if you are real good, we just might let you take a test run with us. Stay tuned."

Then also a comment from them on the same posting...

"This was the official press release from the Company & filed with the SEC. We are here. We are not out of money. We terminated the UP agreement so we could save $100 million in stock dilution. We made $1.4 million profit last quarter. You tell me who's got it wrong. Las Vegas Railway Express, Inc. (OTCQB: XTRN )- Files Third Quarter 10Q, Terminates UP agreement and posts Profit of $1.4 million

Las Vegas, NV, November 12, 2013,–The Las Vegas Railway Express, Inc., known as the X Train, a planned luxury train travel service featuring its “Club X” service, announced today that the Company had terminated its agreement with Union Pacific Railroad effective October 31, 2013 citing an alternative capital plan which will relieve the Company from raising $100 million from its own equity to finance the LA to Las Vegas rail route.

“We have an alternative for off balance sheet financing for this route which eliminates the need for the Company to dilute its shareholders by $100 million.” Stated Michael Barron, President and CEO of the Company. “As a result of this alternative financing plan, we no longer needed to retain the Union Pacific agreement which required the Company to make prepaid capital improvement payments of $66 million.” Barron said. The alternative financing plan would still finance the LA to Las Vegas route as planned.

The Company posted earnings for the quarter ending September 30, 2013 of $1, 400,773 or $0.01 per share. This is an increase of $2,605,255 over the same period ending September 30, 2012 which posted ($1,204,482) or a loss of ($0.03) per share. The increase in earnings was a result of a reduction in the derivative liability on the Company’s balance sheet."

what ya'll think?

BH

Date: 11/17/13 10:01
Re: Las Vegas "X-Train"...update...
Author: RNinRVR

?????????????????????????

Sharon Evans
Glen Allen, VA

Date: 11/17/13 10:06
Author: ts1457

BabyHuey2926 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> what ya'll think?
>
> BH

Bizarre!

Date: 11/17/13 10:09
Author: BabyHuey2926

ts1457 Wrote:
> BabyHuey2926 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > what ya'll think?
> >
> > BH
>
> Bizarre!

my thoughts exactly...

Date: 11/17/13 10:13
Author: PERichardson

They may have hired Bernie Madoff as a consultant.

Date: 11/17/13 11:20
Author: PHall

Guess we'll have to keep an eye for these new cars..... if they really exist.

Date: 11/17/13 12:10
Author: 41

N scale? Ho ? G ? etc..? ;)

Date: 11/17/13 12:28
Author: robj

masterphots Wrote:
> They may have hired Bernie Madoff as a consultant.

Actually off balance sheet was Enron.

Bob

Date: 11/17/13 12:56
Author: dan

new could be new to them

Date: 11/17/13 13:23
Author: coaststarlight99

You beat me to posting this--I saw it too and my jaw dropped. I've tried to comment on their FB page in the past, but the moment I asked them a real question, they "banned" me from commenting. I'd imagine all of those asking similar questions today will be banned as well. This whole X-Train things makes absolutely NO sense.

Date: 11/17/13 13:24

PS: What "alternate route" is there from Los Angeles to Las Vegas if not the UP? What are they talking about?

Date: 11/17/13 13:40

coaststarlight99 Wrote:
> PS: What "alternate route" is there from Los
> Angeles to Las Vegas if not the UP? What are they
> talking about?

The Tonapah and Tidewater!!!

Date: 11/17/13 15:22
Author: calzephyr48

coaststarlight99 Wrote:
> talking about?

Putting PV's on regular Amtrak trains--which ain't gonna happen any time soon either.

Date: 11/17/13 15:38
Author: ProAmtrak

coaststarlight99 Wrote:
> talking about?

There isn't, the LA Salt Lake Line's the only way to Vegas from LA, those guys must of been smokin' something suspicious!

Date: 11/17/13 15:38

calzephyr48 Wrote:
> coaststarlight99 Wrote:
> -----
> > PS: What "alternate route" is there from Los
> > Angeles to Las Vegas if not the UP? What are
> they
> > talking about?
>
> Putting PV's on regular Amtrak trains--which ain't
> gonna happen any time soon either.

Oh---LOL!!! These X-Train folks sure are suspicious. I wonder what is truly up their sleeves? Be as creepy as possible while milking folks out of $$$$?

Date: 11/17/13 15:49
Author: CalZephyr

It doesn't say there's an alternate route. It says they have an alternate financing plan for the same route. What that means, I don't know...

Date: 11/17/13 16:16

CalZephyr Wrote:
> It doesn't say there's an alternate route. It
> says they have an alternate financing plan for the
> same route. What that means, I don't know...

Say it with me, "money laundering".

Date: 11/17/13 16:38
Author: FrensicPic

PHall Wrote:
> coaststarlight99 Wrote:
> -----
> > PS: What "alternate route" is there from Los
> > Angeles to Las Vegas if not the UP? What are
> they
> > talking about?
>
> The Tonapah and Tidewater!!!

ROFL!

Date: 11/17/13 19:49
Author: barrydraper

They could run to Las Vegas, New Mexico on Amtrak, at least until the Chief is re-routed on the Transcon.

Date: 11/17/13 20:43
Author: OTG

I have a friend who invested $500 in their stock. I told him not to bother buying it but he didn't heed my warning. A few weeks ago he was complaining that he'd lost $200 in the stock and had set it up that if it falls a certain point it'll sell automatically, but he was hopeful that when they began running trains it would rebound. I didn't comment until the news that came out earlier this week about them reneging the UP deal, so I texted him and told him to dump the stock now and why. He declined, said it'll sell automatically if it drops far enough, and stopped responding to my texts.

That's the kind of person they're targeting. That's why they don't want negative commentary on their website, because idiots like that won't buy if there's bad news coming out, and they won't sell as long as there's "good" news flowing and the stock is still above their threshold.

Pages:  [ 1 ][ 2 ] [ Next ]
Current Page:1 of 2

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0642 seconds