Home Open Account Help 237 users online

Passenger Trains > NJ traffic Armaggeddon without gateway funding

Date: 04/20/17 08:38
NJ traffic Armaggeddon without gateway funding
Author: elu34ch

Date: 04/20/17 09:11
Re: NJ traffic Armaggeddon without gateway funding
Author: joemvcnj

It's been that for a while with all the non-essential goodies they through in: Moynihan "station" and Bergen Loop at Secaucus.

Date: 04/20/17 10:28
Author: knotch8

Good luck getting rid of Moynihan Station. That's a personal objective of NY Governor Cuomo. Despite all of its operational and customer-service issues, he's focused on having a passenger terminal in the Farley Post Office and attending a ribbon cutting for Moynihan Station.

Date: 04/20/17 21:47
Author: pdt

I'd be thrilled to have any replacement for that disgusting excuse for a train station called NYP. Has anyone typing here been to that station? Its HORRID. Can't believe its been there for 50+ years. I believe it was from Robert Moses and his ilk. May they rot in hell. He also wanted to demolish Carnegie hall, GCT, Greenwich village. I'll take the Farley building for a train station any day. You all need to go to 30th st in Phila, and see a real train station..
Even Hoboken is a nice place, even with its small waiting room, which doesnt have that much indoor traffic, unless that has changed.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0258 seconds