Home Open Account Help 243 users online

Passenger Trains > FL BrightLine $10 rides this weekend

Date: 10/16/18 15:31
FL BrightLine $10 rides this weekend
Author: Lackawanna484

All weekend, plus a late train which will wait on the Miami Heat buzzer.

The arena is a few blocks from Miami Central, or two stops on the free people mover.

Posted from Android

Date: 10/16/18 15:45
Re: FL BrightLine $10 rides this weekend
Author: RevRandy

And don't forget there will a crowd of RPA (nee NARP) people wandering around Miami this weekend.  (Looking forward to a RT ride Miama-West Palm Beach on Friday afternoon) 

Date: 10/16/18 16:18

I'm sure the RPA folks know the Broward FL3 bus route links the Tri-Rail Fort Lauderdale train station with the Central Bus terminal. That's alongside the BrightLine.

In Miami, the MetroMover links Tri-Rail Miami airport and Hialeah markets with the BrightLine. Nice circle trip.

Posted from Android

Date: 10/16/18 22:05
Author: tehachapidenied

Yep, I will also be riding the RPA Brightline charter on Friday.   Might be riding TriRail Thursday to Palm Beach to visit a friend up there.  This way, i can ride both rail lines.  Unfortunately, I can't come via Amtrak due to time and flying into FLL.   At least I get a short TriRail ride  to get to the Metrorail/peoplemover to the RPA hotel site.

Warren

Date: 10/17/18 04:49

There's a circular bus route in WPB which links the stations via Clematis street

Posted from Android

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0308 seconds