Home Open Account Help 279 users online

Passenger Trains > "Cuomo wants to 'blow up' the MTA after L train debacle"

Date: 01/08/19 07:16
"Cuomo wants to 'blow up' the MTA after L train debacle"
Author: joemvcnj

Date: 01/08/19 08:57
Re: "Cuomo wants to 'blow up' the MTA after L train debacle"
Author: PRSL-recall

Don't we all know of another organization that needs to be reorganized from the top down. Seems like these organizations figure ways about how to build "concrete walls" around them to so one can see what's going on inside. As for Amtrak notice for example, that no one within will stick their head out to honestly answer the concerns of M.E. Singer and yet the problems are well known.

Date: 01/08/19 09:39
Author: joemvcnj

Port Authority of NYNJ is even more elusive and deceitful than Amtrak or MTA, i.e PATH loses $400 million a year.

Date: 01/08/19 12:32
Author: Lackawanna484

The usual smoke and mirrors from Andrew Cuomo. He appoints a majority of the board, and "his people" monitor operations. No different than the massive money pit bridge he named after his father. Still no word on how the state or his hand picked Thruway Authority will pay for it.

Posted from Android

Date: 01/08/19 13:17
Author: abyler

Changing my handle online to "Member of the Vast Consultant Wing Transporation Industrial Complex"

Date: 01/08/19 14:29
Author: chrsjrcj

He wants to blow up an agency that has been under his authority for 8 years? Maybe he should look in the mirror. 

Date: 01/08/19 19:59
Author: ProAmtrak

Hey don't forget how he's trying to do the Hudsopn Tuynnel Project without Amtrak, and I know good and well that's gonna really drain finances on how he might do it instead of Amtrka's offer!

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0367 seconds