Home Open Account Help 290 users online

Passenger Trains > Amtrak's Michigan Wolverines OTP Tanked

Date: 05/16/19 07:09
Amtrak's Michigan Wolverines OTP Tanked
Author: PC1974

It appears in large part to recent Amtrak upgrades/changes that include adding PTC east of The Zoo.

Over the past week, no eastbound has arrived on-time or early. However, 3 were in tolerance arriving less than 15 mins late. Total trains operated (350-352-354) were 21. That puts the eastbound OTP at 14 percent...

But, better news for the westbound trains (351-353-355) with 1 arriving on-time and 1 early. Including these 2, a total of 7 trains arrived Chicago within tolerance. I'm sorry but I got some bad news, that was on the same total of 21 trains. So it puts the westbound OTP at 33 percent.

Prior to this set of stats, I reported on a Wolverine "Reach Around" earlier in the month at:

https://www.trainorders.com/discussion/read.php?4,4785070,4787151#msg-4787151

Does anyone what to ask me about CQI????

Date: 05/16/19 07:42
Re: Amtrak's Michigan Wolverines OTP Tanked
Author: Duna

Reminds me of Jack Nicholson as President James Dale's line from Mars Attacks:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VakU20APPdw

Date: 05/16/19 08:59
Author: andersonb109

Meanwhile, between Delta and Southwest there are flights hourly. Of course that does nothing to help the people stuck at intermediate stops who expect to board their trains at least somewhat close to the published schedules. Hm, must be bad weather. But that can't be it. Anderson would have canceled the trains in advance. 

Date: 05/16/19 13:55
Author: PC1974

Doesn't anyone what to ask me about CQI???  It stands for Continuous Quality Improvement...  I know that cause I read it on the button back when the boss gave it to me.  What it means?  I don't know S___ about CQI...   And nothing has changed in the 15 years since I got it handed to me....

Update:  Maybe it was more like 20 years ago, I've drank and slept since then alot of times.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/19 14:01 by PC1974.

Date: 05/16/19 15:46
Author: TAW

PC1974 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Doesn't anyone what to ask me about CQI???  It
> stands for Continuous Quality Improvement...  I
> know that cause I read it on the button back when
> the boss gave it to me. 

Don't read, LISTEN...it's a buzzword.

Bzzzzzzzzzzzz

TAW

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0377 seconds