Home Open Account Help 296 users online

Passenger Trains > Having problems with Trains website log-in??

Date: 07/08/19 11:32
Having problems with Trains website log-in??
Author: railcity

I can't Log-in into Trains website Today. Anyone else is having problems with there website??

Date: 07/08/19 11:50
Re: Having problems with Trains website log-in??
Author: Railrev

Yup

Date: 07/08/19 11:55
Author: boejoe

Just tried it at 2:54 pm EDT.  No problem.  Glitch probably fixed.

Date: 07/08/19 12:01
Author: jbwest

Today I can't even log on.  But I have had long term problems with their website because even though I am a long time subscriber to Trains it will not give me access to subscriber content.  Since most real news these days is on the internet, it makes my next renewal to Trains problematical since they can't seem to fix the problem despite repeated communications.  Most of the time I just get canned responses.  Most likely this is the result of a tight IT budget, but does not bode well for the future.  Sadly ours seems to be a shrinking hobby.

JBWX

Date: 07/08/19 12:13
Author: YardLimit

The are aware of the problem.  "We're aware of ongoing website problems and are working to fix them. We apologize for the inconvenience."

Date: 07/09/19 18:19
Author: ShortlinesUSA

Is Jim Wrinn wearing his safety vest while addressing the issue?  Seems they can't even do a podcast without a vest on these days.  "Hey, everyone...look at me...I'm a railroader!"

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.1245 seconds