Home Open Account Help 307 users online

Passenger Trains > 8/6/19 Amtrak 364 Blue Water Limited at Sunset

Date: 08/07/19 20:35
8/6/19 Amtrak 364 Blue Water Limited at Sunset
Author: ngfan

8/6/19 20:20 75 degrees at CN Flint Sub MP 199.9  as Amtrak 364 runs by the signal mast 6 minutes late for East Lansing.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/07/19 20:39 by ngfan.

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

Date: 08/08/19 03:45
Re: 8/6/19 Amtrak 364 Blue Water Limited at Sunset
Author: RodneyZona

W. Kalamo Hwy., southwest of Charlotte, MI, Eaton County, MI.

Date: 08/08/19 12:09
Author: MartyBernard

Nicely done !   Marty

Date: 08/08/19 18:19
Author: ironmtn

MartyBernard Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nicely done !   Marty

Second that motion. Nice little video.

I have to go to Lansing on occasion, and time tends to go over into the evening before the drive home. I enjoy watching the Blue Water make the station stop at the modern East Lansing intermodal station, just past Trowbridge Jct. and the crossing of CSX (ex-C&O, nee-Pere Marquette). Generally the passenger count getting off is pretty healthy, especially on nights when students are returning to campus at Michigan State. All that said, I'm still getting used to the Chargers. That big, open "X" on the side is still kind of, well,.....weird. I'll get used to it, but it's gonna take some time. Good to see that the train now has a pair of them, though.

MC
Muskegon, Michigan

Date: 08/09/19 16:55
Author: Ron

ironmtn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> MartyBernard Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Nicely done !   Marty
>
> Second that motion. Nice little video.

> All that said, I'm still getting used to the Chargers.That big, open "X" on the side is still kind of, well,.....weird. I'll get used to it, but it's
> gonna take some time. Good to see that the train now has a pair of them, though.>
> MC

The Bluewater 364 / 365 has almost had dual Chargers on it since day one when they started running them on the Bluewater and the Wolverine trains, here in Michigan.  Not, everyday, but close enough.

They will take a bit to get used to them. Those headlights are bright, but they were designed for a purpose, to let people see them coming!!

Ron

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0467 seconds