Home Open Account Help 228 users online

Passenger Trains > Amtrak engineering department

Date: 11/16/19 17:36
Amtrak engineering department
Author: Railroad3075

I have heard alot of shady stuff about the bosses at amtrak in the engineering depart.

Amtrak 30th St Façade Project Manager A.J. Bhashkaran has been arrested and charged by the FBI and Amtrak IG for "Fraud and Interstate Wire Fraud". He was arrested on the property today.

"The defendant, having devised a scheme or artifice to defraud or to obtain money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises, transmitted or caused to be transmitted by means of wire in interstate commerce, a writing for the purpose of executing such scheme or artifice."

These managers sure know how to waste money.

Posted from Android

Date: 11/16/19 20:13
Re: Amtrak engineering department
Author: pdt

Courtroom defense PA/NJ/NY  version..."hey, whadaya mean.  This is the way everyone does business here.  Especially the politicians"

Date: 11/16/19 21:29
Author: SP4360

"I know a guy"...........................

Date: 11/16/19 22:35
Author: miralomarail

Oh the stories I heard about such at Amtrak   LA, CA...........................LOL

Date: 11/17/19 06:14
Author: Lackawanna484

For years, Wal-Mart rotated buyers so that nobody got too comfortable with suppliers or contractors. Accepting gifts, even lunch or ball tickets, was a firing offense.

Posted from Android

Date: 11/17/19 20:49
Author: dan

some railroads would geogrphically  rotate people thru the system to help things getting too chummy, amtrak that isn't always as easy i suppose

Date: 11/18/19 05:43
Author: Lackawanna484

dan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> some railroads would geogrphically  rotate people
> thru the system to help things getting too chummy,
> amtrak that isn't always as easy i suppose

There's a danger in any organization when people are promoted through silos, in their own area, often with co-workers spanning decades together. Some companies try to mitigate that by making any significant promotion a transfer, too.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0428 seconds