Home Open Account Help 307 users online

Passenger Trains > More Coca Cola

Date: 12/01/19 16:15
More Coca Cola
Author: NB1001

Amtrak ran the 606 on Train 98 to New York in the morning of November 29 as seen in Morrisville PA crossing the Delaware River into Trenton, NJ.
At exactly 4:00 pm, Train 97 the counterpart to Train 98 passes the Jersey Avenue station in New Brunswick, NJ.

Date: 12/01/19 18:43
Re: More Coca Cola
Author: cutboy1958

Paint  'em all  red  so we  can  see them!!!      Right  now Amtrak  blends well into  winter  gloomscape. Red   SAFER!!

Date: 12/02/19 10:08
Author: 9900

Looks like a Deutschebahn scheme

Date: 12/02/19 13:27
Author: GP25

It kinda reminded me of the Target Wraps Caltrain had a few years ago

9900 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Looks like a Deutschebahn scheme

Jerry Martin
Los Angeles, CA
Central Coast Railroad Festival

Date: 12/02/19 14:47
Author: jp1822

As someone else mentioned, it does seem that the Coca Cola logo (words) needs to be closer to the Polar Bear than the Amtrak logo.........I've focused on that every time now since I first read it. I applaud Amtrak for further reducing its F&B expense by moving over to Coca Cola, even though I am not a fan of Coca Cola. The value associated with this "wrapped" motor also helped to reduce the overall cost. Whether Amtrak properly "accounts" for this contract savings will be interesting to potentially read about in the audited fianancial report - if it makes it to the commitments and contingencies paragraph.  

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0381 seconds