Home Open Account Help 233 users online

Passenger Trains > Coast Starlight with Covered Bridge Story

Date: 03/24/20 18:16
Coast Starlight with Covered Bridge Story
Author: Mudrock

No direct links, Click on Mudrock and go to my 2016 to present page and the story is at the top.

1. Cost Starlight at San Luis Obispo
2. Goodpasture Covered Bridge

Enjoy,

Chris

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/24/20 18:16 by Mudrock.

Date: 03/24/20 18:40
Re: Coast Starlight with Covered Bridge Story
Author: agent1522

Now where I have seen those bridges before? Oh yes, in person!  I had a fantastic time on our 30-bridge weekend and seeing parts of Oregon that I had not visited before.  The Railroad Park at Medford was an unexpected bonus.   

Date: 03/24/20 20:09
Author: KimHeusel

Nice story and tour Chris. My wife and I were just in Oregon, taking the Cardinal from Indianapolis and the Empire Builder from Chicago, arriving in Portland on March 18. We also had planned to attend Winterail and decided to come anyway even after it was "postponed." We didn't get a dining table to ourselves, although we probably could have if the crew decided to do it that way. But we were happy to have company and met some interesting people.

Kim Heusel

Date: 03/24/20 22:03
Author: wzd

Great shot of the Goodpasture bridge.  I would like to see it someday.

I hope you had a good trip, in spite of Winterail being postponed.

Bill

Date: 03/25/20 09:58
Author: Railrev

I did not know that Oregon had so many covered bridges. Thanks for the great story and for widening my horizons.  Great armchair tour that may inspire a road trip. 

Tom in Escondido

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0422 seconds