Home Open Account Help 312 users online

Passenger Trains > Amtrak service south of Jacksonville missing?

Date: 03/29/20 09:52
Amtrak service south of Jacksonville missing?
Author: steamloco

Are the Silver Star and Meteor canceled south of Jacksonville?  Tracks must not be blocked by Autotrain's derailment because it's been making it to Sanford past the derailment site. Maybe I missed something, both showed service disruptions last couple of days in both directions.

Date: 03/29/20 10:02
Re: Amtrak service south of Jacksonville missing?
Author: regalstream1516

Inventory for sale south of Jacksonville seems to return on 3-31.

Date: 03/29/20 10:18
Author: Dewman45

Still repairing the track from the derailment

Posted from Android

Date: 03/29/20 10:20
Author: Lackawanna484

One set of equipment turned at Orlando, IIRC, at the time of the derailment. I believe that was a 92 set which returned to Miami. So, there would be two sets of equipment south of the derailment.

Date: 03/29/20 12:53

AT has been going by the derailment site at least times for the last couple of days.

Date: 03/29/20 15:01
Author: Electroliner

AT has apparently been using the S-line up thru Wildwood, Ocala, and Waldo to JAX at least some.  I believe this afternoon it departed Sanford southbound with engines at both ends, heading for the S-line at Lakeland.  Anyone know the details?

Date: 03/29/20 18:04

Check out the Amtrak live tracker map, 52 is close to Wildwood FL. at 9:00pm. Good work Electroliner, thanks.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0429 seconds