Home Open Account Help 296 users online

Passenger Trains > Plans for Rancho Cucamonga Station in SoCal

Date: 09/20/21 12:11
Plans for Rancho Cucamonga Station in SoCal
Author: TomPlatten

The Inland Empire Daily Bulletin says that Racho Cucamonga Metrolink Station will be enlarged to accomodate travelers to Victorvile for the Vegas train and will be able to take an underground shuttle to Ontario Airport.

Date: 09/20/21 13:08
Re: Plans for Rancho Cucamonga Station in SoCal
Author: PacificElectric1961

The "underground shuttle" would be the Boring Company's "Teslas in tunnels" system. The locals think this would be a cost-effective and innovative system to provide service to the Ontario Airport. The performance of the Boring Company's shuttle at the Las Vegas Convention Center might give them pause.

Date: 09/20/21 13:59
Author: PHall

Enlarge it????? Hell they only use about half of it now.

Date: 09/20/21 16:55
Author: dancollins3

Plans are great.Tesla may pull this off.

Date: 09/20/21 17:51
Author: pdt

Elon has done many things we thought would never make it to the main stream.....electric cars, rockets landing backwards back next to their launch pads...  and now..the 1st "tourists in orbit". 

I still have my doubts about "the Boring Company".    I guess we shall see. 

The bad news is that eventuially, all the SpaceX stuff(especially) will get too commonplace,and ppl will get lax, and we will have ppl dying on Spacex's watch...and there will be a time of pause.   We have already had ppl die at the hands of "self driving" cars.  But for some reasin i cant understand, ppl dying in  automobile accidents is still  acceptable in the country.   About 66 ppl die every day in this country in a traffic accident, and its just OK.  At least the # is down from what it used to be.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0345 seconds