Home Open Account Help 373 users online

International Railroad Discussion > Revaty (Japan)

Date: 08/02/17 22:41
Revaty (Japan)
Author: Railpax71

I had seen the promo posters for Revaty (Liberty) on the Tobu line but not actually seen a trainset in service until yesterday at Asakusa while waiting for my Ryomo LImited Express.

Tobu is adding a number of Revaty Limited express. They stop short of my home only going to Tatebayashi. I've noticed the number of passengers considerably thins out at that station. The Revaty can be broken into a 3 car trainset so maybe we will get the nicer service soon. Ryomo trainsets are maintained but the one I rode recently definately was down at the heels.

Revaty Kegon: Between Asakusa and Tobu Nikko (with some trains going to Shin-tochigi)
Revaty Aizu: Between Asakusa and Aizu-tajima
Revaty Kinu: From Shin-fujiwara to Asakusa
Revaty Ryomo: From Asakusa to Tatebayashi
Skytree Liner: Between Asakusa and Kasukabe
Urban Park Liner: From Asakusa to Omiya, Noda-shi and Unga

This is of the Revaty Skytree LIner at Asakusa to Kasukabe. Kasukabe is in Saitama before the split of the Isesaki and Nikko lines at Tobudobotsukoen. I also noticed all the Ryomo stop at Kuki which they did not before

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/03/17 01:16 by Railpax71.

Date: 08/04/17 17:01
Re: Revaty (Japan)
Author: cchan006

Thanks for the report.

I'm trying to move on from "retro-futurism" to "avant-garde" especially after seeing the Train Suite Shikishima couple of months ago. I think I'm making progress, because the Revaty is starting to grow on me.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0354 seconds