Home Open Account Help 376 users online

Railfan Technology > Need some photoshop help...not RR related, but cool....

Date: 04/28/17 11:38
Need some photoshop help...not RR related, but cool....
Author: bert14

Huge favor to ask of someone here on TO.
Not RR related but very "old school". Don't know where else to try.
My buddy has a rare beautiful 57 Chevy Nomad Wagon.
As you can see the wire destroys the picture.
Could someone photoshop the wire away?
A thousand Thanks in advance.
DougO.

Date: 04/28/17 15:47
Re: Need some photoshop help...not RR related, but cool....
Author: RustyRayls

That is a 56 Nomad. VERY COOL!!!

Yes I should be able to "clone paint" wire out. It will be a couple days though, my desktop is down and it will be a day or 2 before I have PSE up & running again.

Old Bob out in Lost Wages

Date: 04/28/17 17:30
Author: wheel_slip

Hey Doug...
Hows this?
Andy

Date: 04/28/17 18:40
Author: TCnR

Nice all the way around.

There's about 15 ways to remove the wire. There was discussion about a separate s/w that you point to the two ends of the cable/wire and the s/w removed it. The big question is what to fill it in with, most folks use the clone tool on PS. Clone from just above or below.

+ should add that the later PSE versions use a 'brush', not just a 'stamp' idea. Hold the mouse key down and move across the wire, PSE, moves the surrounding area into the 'brushed' area. Ridiculously easy. I have noticed that returning with the fixed location stamp tool does clean up some of the errors or noise that get into the fill area though.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/08/17 10:23 by TCnR.

Date: 04/28/17 21:13
Author: fbe

Don't try to clone it yourself. Use the healing brush in content aware mode and Photoshop will sample on both sides of what you are removing and construct what it thinks is being blocked in the photo. This does an incredible job of filling in corrugated siding on grain elevators or even multi colored lettering on car sides or billboards.

Date: 04/29/17 08:46
Author: WrongMain

Nice job on the photoshop but let's talk some more about that Nomad. What's it got under the hood? And are those Cragar SS's on it? What a beautiful car, and I'm not even a Chevy guy.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0334 seconds