Home Open Account Help 307 users online

Railfan Technology > More Scanner Help Please

Date: 04/30/17 10:17
More Scanner Help Please
Author: WichitaJct

Still can't get rid of the green lines on slide scans. I cleaned the top of the glass with an ""Opti-Wipe" which is used to clean lenses etc. Green line showed plainly in all of the slides I did in one batch except for one where it just shows just above the telephone pole. I also cleaned the slides. Someone suggested cleaning the underside of the glass too, but how do you get the glass out to clean it? Thanks for your help.

Date: 04/30/17 11:46
Re: More Scanner Help Please
Author: railpix

You might try Photoshop for a fix for what you have already scanned. Should work. Won't solve the problem down the road, but...might help.

Good luck,

Date: 04/30/17 13:51
Author: twjurgens

I've wiped the glass and the mirror (or whatever)on the under side of the lid when seeing that.

Date: 04/30/17 20:07
Author: Rathole

I bought an Epson V550 and within about a week had that happen. I returned it to the store and got another one and have made hundreds of scans with no problems. This exact thing happened to a friend with an Epson and he fixed it by cleaning the glass(es). I've have to ask him how he did it and will post when I hear back from him.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0322 seconds