Home Open Account Help 299 users online

Railfan Technology > Attaching photo files to send

Date: 01/11/20 13:08
Attaching photo files to send
Author: fbe

If I take a photo with my Nokia Android phone I cannot get it to attach to a TO post nor gmail. The screen shows an hourglass and an error message there cannot be a download of a file at this time. This is true if I use the phone camera or the chrome camera.

I never used to have this issue before I went to chrome. Will using a different browser clean this up or is it a hardware issue. The smartphone is a Nokia 9 Pureview which has a lot less on it than all the crap which came from the factory on my Samsung Galaxy 8 Rugged before the battery meltdown.

Thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/20 13:16 by fbe.

Date: 01/13/20 05:26
Re: Attaching photo files to send
Author: JayK

That phone saves both a jpeg and a RAW file. You might need to designate the jpeg in order to post to Trainorders.

Posted from Android

Date: 01/13/20 11:52
Author: TCnR

There's something going on about a jpeg vs jpg. Not sure what it is or what it's suppose to be on TO. As far as I can tell I've been loading jpg.

Find a way to convert a sample to jpg and so if that solves anything.

Date: 01/13/20 14:35
Author: JayK

Trainorders preferred suffix is .jpg.

Jim

Date: 01/16/20 16:13
Author: SouthWestRailCams

The Western Board is the only board from what I read that Todd and Team is testing *.jpeg files.

SouthWest RailCams
CA, NM, CO, TX, AZ
https://SouthWestRailCams.com

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.038 seconds