Home Open Account Help 305 users online

Railfan Technology > LED Replacement for ADLAKE KERO Burner in Hand & Switch Lanterns?

Date: 12/18/21 16:29
LED Replacement for ADLAKE KERO Burner in Hand & Switch Lanterns?
Author: rrman6

I have several lanterns having the original kerosene wick burners.  I'd like to replace these burners with an electrical LED(S) that would be yellowish as the original and appear with light sized as the original.

DOES ANYONE KNOW OF WHERE SUCH LED replacement burners might be available?  Or, does someone know of the components and plan for constructing my own battery powered system?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/18/21 16:30 by rrman6.

Date: 12/20/21 10:54
Re: LED Replacement for ADLAKE KERO Burner in Hand & Switch Lante
Author: Bowknot

You might try an Internet search for "battery powered warm white LED flameless candle."  I found many versions of these lights, sold in various sizes.  Some of them even include remote controls.  

Date: 12/20/21 19:03
Author: TomG

Date: 12/21/21 18:27
Author: colehour

I have no idea of this will be useful, but Lehman's Hardware has conversion kits for some oil lamps. I ordered some wicks and a glass chimney for an antique lamp of ours from them and noticed that they had the kits.

Electric Lights | Lamps, Lamp Kits, Oil Burners, Accessories | Lehman's (lehmans.com)

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0303 seconds