Home Open Account Help 378 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > Drone Foaming & Looking for BNSF Grain Train

Date: 02/28/15 10:24
Drone Foaming & Looking for BNSF Grain Train
Author: dlocher

Would anybody with information on train schedules/tracing be able to help me out?

I am looking for a grain (G) train that'll be coming through Fresno in the next few days. I am wanting to shoot video as it goes over the San Joaquin River. The shot would be something similar to this Amtrak shot we took a few weeks ago.This was shot with the DJI Inspire 1 craft. This is a 2 person drone, 1 to fly and 1 to operate the camera.

Any information would be greatly appreciated, feel free to inbox me with any information also.

Thanks!

David Locher
Fresno, CA

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/28/15 11:52 by dlocher.

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

Date: 02/28/15 11:10
Re: Looking for BNSF Grain Train - Fresno/Stockton sub
Author: gjc

Nice video, David! The DJI Inspire 1 quad copter sure looks like it can fly much faster that the Phantom 2 and the video looks better too. Nice job!
What's it like with two people at the controls? Seems like a lot of fun; one flying and the other shooting video...I love it!

George Cataulin
San Diego, CA
Left Coast Rail Videos

Date: 02/28/15 18:39
Author: K8CNW

Awesome video! You're much braver with your UAV than I would be. The results are very impressive. Hope you find the grain train and are able to share the results here on TO!

-Brian

Date: 03/03/15 06:37
Author: GettingShort

Wow is over used and doesn't begin to cover how impressive this video is. Great job!

Date: 03/03/15 12:02
Author: TheApostleGreen

Technology is amazing, isn't it? ...Hollywood-worthy footage at a fraction - nay, a SLIVER - of the price.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.2401 seconds