Home Open Account Help 378 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > Squeezin' in a couple of shots

Date: 02/09/16 10:59
Squeezin' in a couple of shots
Author: PALuvR

ZMXYC-08 was holding the main at Bergstrom this morning waiting on MFWSA-08 to climb Bergstrom Hill and get into the siding. As the end of the Ft. Worth train approached the crossing, it slowed to a crawl. That train hardly ever has autoracks but there were 2 today, about 5-6 cars from the end. I could just imagine seeing those KCSM's through the tiny spaces between cars. Luck (or fate if you prefer) was with me today and the MFWSA cleared the crossing by 3-4 cars. I squeezed in shots of the "Z" train power,  KCSM 4568 and KCSM 4512. UP 8702 was trailing and hidden by that last hopper. The "Z" waited an hour and a half which allowed a following cement train to catch up. Ten minutes later, CEMEX loads out of Dittlinger with a pair of C44AC's came through. And that was it for the day.

I appreciate y'all taking a look.

Mike

Date: 02/09/16 11:06
Re: Squeezin' in a couple of shots
Author: Ritzville

You sure do catch some nice looking power with SP and the Belle's. Nice shots!

Larry

Date: 02/09/16 11:54
Author: PasadenaSub

Those are some colorful catches of the day, Mike.  Looking good!

Rich

Date: 02/09/16 17:50
Author: SP8595

Man, that 7135 sure does look Great! It was leading the RDTDPC-09

Date: 02/09/16 18:46
Author: SCKP187

Good day of color and variety.  With the 7135 being so clean and sharp looking, the gray trucks almost look as good as silver trucks did in the way-back past.
Brian Stevens

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.326 seconds