Home Open Account Help 373 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > Lenexa, KS Depot Drone video

Date: 08/20/16 10:48
Lenexa, KS Depot Drone video
Author: docgrommesh

I have been working on editing some videos for a couple of weeks now.  You might have watched the Weston, MO. video I posted a couple of hours ago that I shot yesterday.  Last night I finally got the time to produce a couple more so I can get them out.  I am working on one from last weekend just west of Emporia, KS. that is turning out really good.  I will try to post that later on today, but for now here is a BNSF SB coal train in the Lenexa, KS. old town area.  Kind of an interesting fact, the owner of this land sold it to the RR for a dollar decades ago with the agreement they would always maintain the depot.  Looks good to me!

Enjoy the view!

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

Date: 08/20/16 10:56
Re: Lenexa, KS Depot Drone video
Author: Orient

Mercy...... umm... more? more... MORE! =)

Date: 08/20/16 15:00
Author: KsPoker

Another great video! I really like the cream colored BNSF engines. Now if they'd only follow suit like UP and get some heritage paint schemes of GN, NP, BN, SF, etc.

Date: 08/20/16 15:39
Author: UPTRAIN

EMD video with GE audio...very interesting.  Still beats the buzzing of rotars.  Nice shot.  Very interesting to see it from that vantagepoint.

Pump

Date: 08/20/16 16:12
Author: JoCoLB

Double thumbs up!!

Date: 08/20/16 17:35
Author: docgrommesh

I bought the drone about a month ago and haven't captured much sound.   Thought I would see who would catch the sound of a different train than what is really going by.  Nice Job!!

Doc

Date: 08/21/16 07:09
Author: Casselton

Who knew you had that kind of talent!   Nice job.   
Mark 
Casselton
Houston, TX

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0416 seconds