Home Open Account Help 374 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > SPV RR Atlas of N. America.....

Date: 02/12/16 07:00
SPV RR Atlas of N. America.....
Author: rbx551985

I have been trying to find a copy of TWO of these RR Atlas books (from British author Mike Walker), and have gone to their website ( ... http://www.spv.co.uk ...) only to find issues, apparently, with the library computer "filters" which do not allow me to "join" the site, nor will it allow me to order online.  Does ANYONE out there with a retail hobby shop (or from a train show) have a copy of the following TWO "SPV's Comprehensive Railroad Atlas of N. America" issues:

---Great Lakes East
---Great Lakes West

I'm looking for ONE OF EACH of those two issues.  The website shows a cost of about $28 for each book.  Darn these internet filters!  Thanks for replies to this inquiry; I'm reasearching prototype RR lines for a freelance model RR map project -- one for the "Chesapeake Bay & Western" model railroaders of Grafton, Va.

Date: 02/12/16 07:44
Re: SPV RR Atlas of N. America.....
Author: Interlocker

I have none for sale, but you could call Rider's Hobby Shop in Flint, Mich. and ask if they have the regions you're seeking. They usually keep one or two copies of each region in stock. No idea what they'd charge you for shipping:

http://www.riders.com/location 

Date: 02/12/16 08:36
Author: CShaveRR

Rhett, I think White River Productions (now publishes R&R, RMC) is the company that consistently has all editions on display at the railroadiana shows.  

Whiteriverproductions.com , or 877-787-2467.

According to their website, the two you're looking for are available.

Carl Shaver
Lombard, IL

Date: 02/12/16 11:30
Author: DundasMP23

They are available at Amazon.

Rob Smith
Hamilton, ON

Date: 02/12/16 13:31
Author: BobE

I have the East availlable.  Not sure about the West.  Or maybe it's vice versa.

PM me and we'll play "let's make a deal."

BobE

Date: 02/12/16 18:21
Author: steve_misky

Railfandepot.com on amazon.com
I bought both of them this past October

Posted from Android

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/12/16 18:21 by steve_misky.

Date: 02/12/16 23:12
Author: SOO6617

Or you can order them direct from Railfandepot.com and cut out Amazon's share.

Date: 02/13/16 05:42
Author: NKPSOUTHERN

Yeah I'd skip Amazon.  I couldn't beleive some of the prices they had posted!  One place had The Dakotas and Minnesota Atlas listed for $1,121.40 and they wanted shipping to boot!!!!!  I just don't get that at all.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0595 seconds