Home Open Account Help 320 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > Railroad Show On A & E Today "Murder On The Tracks"

Date: 02/23/06 11:03
Railroad Show On A & E Today "Murder On The Tracks"
Author: cpr-hogger

If anyone is interested there is a show on A & E at 6 PM Central time called "Murder On The Tracks" it is about hobos and FTRA but has some good runbys. Ed

Date: 02/23/06 16:24
Re: Railroad Show On A & E Today "Murder On The Tracks"
Author: FallinFlag

saw it last night. can of scary too good foaming by ones self these days. especially sense one happened in my neck of the woods-emeryville, ca. alex ramos be careful out lil dude.

Date: 02/23/06 21:53
Author: chrisb

Pretty good documentary. It has been on several times. Not new. Note that one official doesn't think F.T.R.A. exists anymore. Sure would hate to find out the hard way.

chris bekiaris

Date: 02/24/06 19:38
Author: X4449

I just got done reading "Murder on the rails" about one of the FTRA members. It's not an Ann Rule book, but it was still very interesting. It's kind of scary, one of the murders took place 2 blocks from where I work in Salem, and they talk about Vancouver, WA a lot. All places I like to watch trains. I would like to see the A&E program.

Jim.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0259 seconds