Home Open Account Help 349 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > A few photos from Cadiz on Friday

Date: 03/04/07 20:46
A few photos from Cadiz on Friday
Author: vegasrails

Friday I finally made it out to Cadiz to catch the meet of the Arizona and Califoria RR with the BNSF Cadiz local. due to problems in Parker Az. The local didn't arrive until after dark but the goal was to at least capture a few photos.
first as the sun set and the sky darkened I snapped a quick shot of the moon of the rails at the Cadiz crossing. The next was this fast Z train taking the crossing at Cadiz.

Date: 03/04/07 20:49
Re: A few photos from Cadiz on Friday

1st photo AC 4001 waiting to complete an air test before departure. 2nd with the conducter back aboard AC 4001 prepares to depart for Parker Az.

Date: 03/04/07 20:52
Author: TedS-P

Some very cool pictures, the first one is especially nice but the others are capable as well. You mention the A&E train being delayed, what time does it normally arrive at Cadiz?

Ted S-P

Date: 03/04/07 21:02

Date: 03/04/07 22:05
Author: NscaleMike

More great work Ken, love the first image in particular.

Date: 03/04/07 22:32
Author: zchcsse

Hey, I passed through there on an eastbound stack while you were taking those photos!

I was probably behind that z-train you photographed.

Date: 03/04/07 22:49
Author: RustyRayls

Ken, that first shot is truly awesome!!

Date: 03/05/07 06:58
Author: CimaScrambler

Ken

Very good work. You are master of the twilight! That first one is really something special, but I like the A&C with stars overhead too.

Keep up the good work.

- Kit

Date: 03/05/07 16:39
Author: lapklub

Ken
Great shots!! I also love the first one and the one with the stars. I never did make it out to Cadiz when I was out there. Hope to next time for sure.
Mike

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0374 seconds