Home Open Account Help 232 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > BN. Derailment video.

Date: 06/11/07 12:32
BN. Derailment video.
Author: EL-SD45-3632

Anyone know if the BN cornfield collision video can still be viewed? Link?

Thanks.

Date: 06/11/07 12:52
Re: BN. Derailment video.
Author: Jaanfo

Date: 06/11/07 17:09
Author: espee4ever

I have a few of these videos however I was asked not to share with anyone from my source. Anyone interested in the a rear end collision in dark territory?

Date: 06/11/07 17:55
Author: STEVEW4818

Although there is a certain "shock value" attached to these videos, they all vividly display to us that although it may be a hobby for most on Train Orders, for us that work on these railroads it is a demanding and serious industry where it can be life and death. Railfanning also exposes many to the same dangers that crews and workers face and never, for a minute, let ones guard down.
-
All of these videos contain that lesson, at least and one can learn from them as I have learned from thoughts and ideas and the photographic documentation that is shared here. Keep them coming and we will continue to share and learn!
-
Thanks.

Date: 06/11/07 18:51
Re: Event Data Recorder Info
Author: northwesternrails

I'm curious how the event recorder downloads made it out to this site. Were the release of these authorized by the railroad as part of a training tool or something?

Date: 06/11/07 19:06
Author: buckeyetom

SCREAMIN-EAGLE Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Anyone know if the BN cornfield collision video
> can still be viewed? Link?
>
> Thanks.

Cornfield???? This is wine country pal! The only thing involving corn around this derailment site is a huge ethanol plant about a stone's throw from Kismet.

Date: 06/11/07 19:10
Author: lodiboi209

Date: 06/11/07 20:45
Author: golden-spike

u-tube and other stuff of interest.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0387 seconds