Home Open Account Help 324 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > Tunnel motor with a New cab

Date: 07/05/02 17:34
Tunnel motor with a New cab
Author: dennrra

Was out at my local yard the other day and came across a very strainge loco it was a ex SP/SSW tunnel motor but it had a new "North American Confort cab, any ideas on this one, and is there more out there

Don Z

Date: 07/05/02 17:50
Re: Tunnel motor with a New cab
Author: up833

yes..there were previous posts on TO's about this unit. Going to be crash tested at the Colorado facility
Roger

Date: 07/05/02 18:00
Author: NDHolmes

For those wanting to see the unit, it came into Denver on 2-July, and then south on MNYPU on 3-July and is now sitting in Pueblo awaiting delivery to the TTC. As of this afternoon, it was still buried deep in the UP engine facility at the Pueblo, CO, yard between a couple strings of large power, inaccessible to anyone but employees...

Nathan
http://www.drgw.net

Date: 07/05/02 18:33
Any photos out there?
Author: dcmkris

Anyone have some pics that us easterners could see?

Kris

Date: 07/05/02 18:59
Author: papio

Photos for even us "western" folk would be nice. This unit's been talked about on this board for the last couple of weeks, but so far there's been zippo for photos--talk about stealth!! Maybe some sleuth in Colorado can snag a pic~~~Ed

Date: 07/05/02 19:41
Author: NDHolmes

Yes, there are photos. No, they're not mine. But the guy who has them is a TO member and was supposed to finish off the roll this weekend...

Nathan
http://www.drgw.net

Date: 07/06/02 18:06
Author: dennrra

Group

I throught this unit was nite so I got a bunch of shots as they were moving it around in the yard, so if any one would like one let me know.

Don Z

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0382 seconds