RE: Solid Bonnet consists
Author: Stocktonrails

Dave thanx for the notice.... BNSF 8280 is my favorite engine gotta
love that! hehe

Have fun at work -Stocktonrails

Date: 01/04/01 11:19
RE: Solid Bonnet consists
Author: eljay

hey santa fe! i enjoyed your post about solid warbonnet consists, but, one of my genetic defects is that, in addition to diggin' railroading generally, i'm also interested in crew district stuff. wuz a santa fe brakemen for a short time long long ago at winslow and l.a. since you are in a position to know, would you mind sharing what the crew districts are, out of your home terminal, and what the preferred (and "unpreferred") jobs are? thanks much, eljay

Date: 01/04/01 12:53
Location and Car trace
Author: SantaFe

VKCKLAC3
PS Canadian 1253
TTGX 978915

VCHCSBD8
PS Sibley,MO 1338
TTGX 964622

MKCKPHX1
PS Emporia 1332
SSAM 28485

Hope that helps, happy foaming

SF

Date: 01/04/01 12:55
Crew districts
Author: SantaFe

KC West (former ATSF)
KC-Wellington
KC-Ark City
KC-Newton

KC East (former ATSF)
KC-Ft Madison

KC South (former BN/Frisco)
KC-Springfield
KC-Ft Scott

KC North
KC-Lincoln
KC-Omaha

Date: 01/04/01 14:35
RE: Solid Bonnet consists- 1620 CST UPDATE
Author: chilli

V KCKLAC3 04 at Amarillo, should have daylight running Friday between about Holbrook AZ and just west of Needles CA

V CHCSBD8 03 at Kansas City, should have daylight running Friday between about Hereford TX and west of Belen TX, and Saturday between
about Kingman AZ and Cajon, with about an 1800 arrival Saturday at San Berdoo.

M KCKPHX1 04 in the Flint Hills of OK, should have daylight running Friday between about Amarillo and Mountainair NM, and arrive at Phoenix about sunrise on Saturday.

Right now, all those ATSF bonnets are lined to run thru to train destination, but anything can (and will) happen. All three trains will have work at Clovis and / or Belen, so power might be added or subtracted for the Clovis Sub and Arizona Divide.

All three trains currently running with above scheduled horsepower per ton, so they might make better running time than shown above.

Good Luck, we're all counting on you!

Date: 01/05/01 15:55
RE: Crew districts
Author: eljay

thanks, santa fe, for the crew district info; one more quick question,: which of the pools do the old heads work? thanks in advance, eljay

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.041 seconds