Home Open Account Help 378 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > Train ID

Date: 09/09/02 17:26
Train ID
Author: raylewis

VIC- I believe that the engine number is correct, but not the train ID. The MRVRO-08 was waiting at Norden for the AGBMI around 6pm. Both the MRVRO-07 and MRVRO-08 have arrived in Roper, UT. There is not an MRVRO-09 scheduled. The other two possibilities are the QFRNPP and the MRVNPB. All the QFRNPP's are past Sparks and on the move, except for the QFRNPP-10. Which has not left Fresno yet. Now that brings me to the MRVNPB-07. The last two events said that it past Bowman at 2235, and arrived Cape Horn at 2305. Ill go look for an MRVROB or MRVROX, just in case, but Im pretty sure that its the MRVNPB-07. Between all of us on this board, we should be able to figure it out. Ray

Date: 09/09/02 17:29
OOPS
Author: raylewis

I meant to reply to the previous thread about the derailment on Donner. But while Im posted my screw up, Ill note that neither the MRVROB or MRVROX exist. I just thought that Id try. Sometimes they might sneak and extra one in there. Ray

Date: 09/09/02 20:22
Re: OOPS
Author: nycman

Ray;, Good luck to you on your next deployment. I hope you don't have to visit the Middle East. Get back home safe, man.

Date: 09/10/02 17:04
Re: Train ID
Author: Yarddogh

Ray,
The AGBMI that delivers autoracks to Benecia:
what's the 'GB' stand for . . ?
Been wonderin' . . . ?
The Daawg Out.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0371 seconds