Home Open Account Help 335 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > UP 3300 United Way on Rochelle Cam

Date: 12/22/02 19:44
UP 3300 United Way on Rochelle Cam
Author: CyRail

Anyone catch this today leading an intermodal? Makes me wish I had ventured north.

Lee
Davenport, IA

Date: 12/22/02 20:24
Re: UP 3300 United Way on Rochelle Cam
Author: TripleCrown

That figures, I was up at Dekalb all day Friday and Saturday and it comes through on Sunday. Good thing I caught it a couple of years ago pooling on the NS through Indiana.

TripleCrown

Date: 12/22/02 21:25
Author: HoggerMatt

Hey all,

UP 3300 is on the Rochelle Hauler (Global 3 Intermodal trains), so what that is is IG3CHB 22 leaving Global 3 (Rochelle Eastbound) for Chicago. The unit is in Chicago right now and will probably go back to Rochelle tonight or tomorrow. Been doing this for a month or so.

Matt

Date: 12/22/02 22:40
Author: rrnut_99

Hey Matt,

I've seen the 3300 west of Rochelle on the CB trains too. Apparently it gets stuck on each turn in cycles.

L.G.

Date: 12/23/02 06:52
Author: HoggerMatt

Thanks for mentioning that Larry,

I guess it is in a Proviso-Council Bluffs pool right now, but mainly has been on those Global 3 Hauler Jobs. It has went to Pine Bluff and came right back a few weeks ago. Was on MPRPB which usually travels the E-W to Nelson and then down the "SI" Line, but they must have decided to go the C&EI to Pine Bluff.

Date: 12/23/02 19:57
Author: bnsfjth

Lee, how's break going do far? I need to find out where 3300 is going and when. Hopefully it will come back through Cedar Rapids. If anyone has a Heads Up, please let us know.
Thanks, Justin

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0376 seconds