Home Open Account Help 200 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > My first e-RR photo (one that I will show, that is)

Date: 01/19/11 09:10
My first e-RR photo (one that I will show, that is)
Author: engrbill47

I have had my Canon Rebel EOS for slightly more than a year. And because I'm several years from retirement, I have had too little time for railroad photography. Heck, I won't be able to retire until I'm 70 (64 a few days ago). Any way, I do not have access to photo shop at my office, so the picture is small. And MS Office Picture Manager is soooooo limiting. My choices for resizing were this one and 481 kbytes (just a bit too large). This photo was taken at the crossing adjacent to Walmart in San Dimas, CA. It was taken just after my daily commute to Chatsworth, CA.; in the remaining daylight at approximately 5:00. It is the Irwindale BNSF run to Miller Brewery, returning east bound. Pasadena Sub will know exactly where this is. I hope that your comments will be favorable.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/19/11 09:14 by engrbill47.

Date: 01/19/11 09:47
Re: My first e-RR photo (one that I will show, that is)
Author: BN1

Cant go wrong with GP60M's! Looks good!

Date: 01/19/11 10:08
Author: rrartist

Nice shot! Looking forward to more!

Date: 01/19/11 14:18
Author: engrbill47

Impressive! Luv, Wifey

Date: 01/19/11 14:24
Author: norm1153

Good color, too.

Date: 01/19/11 16:26
Author: SantaFeRuss

I like it. Thanks for posting the photo. I grew up in Pasadena/Altadena and lived in Pomona. I know the area well.

SantaFeRuss

Date: 01/19/11 18:19
Author: up833

Very nice photo. Office photo manager allows you to custom select sizes as well as several standard selections. Works well for me.
Roger B

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0347 seconds