Home Open Account Help 212 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > Monday Meets--KCS Country . . .

Date: 10/17/11 10:08
Monday Meets--KCS Country . . .
Author: SCKP187

First the standard terminal meet at Heavener as the SHKC rolls into town as a coal load with UP power waits at the yard office. Second the afore-mentioned UP powered coal load meets a coal mt at Page Ok. Both photos l0-16-11. Thanks for looking
Brian Stevens

Date: 10/17/11 12:48
Re: Monday Meets--KCS Country . . .
Author: santafe199

Nice looking stuff, Brian! I'm keeping tracks of all the neat looking locations you're shooting and would love come down & get the 'nickel' tour someday soon...

Lance

Date: 10/17/11 14:37
Author: TTownTrains

That shot at Page this time of year with the changing colors on the hillside in the background can be really spectacular in the late afternoon, especially with some Belle units on the trains. It's also pretty cool on a cloudy day when the cloud bases are below the tops of the hills...creates a false ceiling.

Bill G.
Tulsa, OK

Date: 10/17/11 16:42
Author: SCKP187

santafe199 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nice looking stuff, Brian! I'm keeping tracks of
> all the neat looking locations you're shooting and
> would love come down & get the 'nickel' tour
> someday soon...
>
> Lance

You need to come down here and we will do this---and as TTown Trains mentioned the shot at Page, I have another for tomorrow that is really colorful indeed----Thanks for the kind comments
Brian

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0306 seconds