Home Open Account Help 265 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > Flooding on the BNSF Angora Sub, Front Range update als

Date: 09/23/13 15:46
Flooding on the BNSF Angora Sub, Front Range update als
Author: bnsf70mac

For you out there, that might not know where the Angora Sub is The Angora sub is the Sub that runs south out of Alliance Nebraska. The Valley Sub comes off the Angora sub at Northport Nebraska,which is about 2 to3 miles north of Bridgeport. Just heard for a person in Alliance Nebraska . that at Bridgeport Nebraska the water was running about 3 foot over the track.They just started running trains out of Sterling Colorado at 6 last night now they shut it down today. Also a friend of mine was checking out MP52 on the front range sub and it will be awhile before trains are running north past Longmont.
Mike.

Date: 09/23/13 16:07
Re: Flooding on the BNSF Angora Sub, Front Range update
Author: highgreengraphics

Now how did THAT happen. You wouldn't think it would, given all the control dams and lakes on the North Platte River west of there. Was there some unusually heavy rainfall west and north of Bridgeport? === === = === JLH

Date: 09/23/13 16:38
Re: Flooding on the BNSF Angora Sub, Front Range update
Author: bnsf70mac

From my understanding is it as been raining hard since early yesterday. I think the storm was like hit Colorado,coming in from the east(that is my take on the matter).Down stream from both Glendo and Guernsey reservoirs. Heard they had trains stalling on Crawford hill today also

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0259 seconds