Home Open Account Help 251 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > One Generation to the Next

Date: 12/30/13 10:07
One Generation to the Next
Author: BNSF-6432

As I started photographing at an early age of 3 years old, 2 younger brothers of mine at the age of 11 have also had years of experience from the same guy.
Anyone that owns Morning Sun Book's MKT Volume 2 in color (the red era) would notice picture one as the author's photo in the back of the book, obviously the author is the one on the left, my father with me in photography training at an unknown age.
Picture two is a more recent photo of the same guy and 11 year old Alex shooting a Northbound UP train at Wagoner

1) Can't recall who shot this as my father and I are both seen in the shot, but we shoot UP 3985 in Canadian, OK I believe in February 2004

2) Another young railfan (Alex) and my father shoot a northbound FWKC(?) through Wagoner, OK on 12/26/13

BNSF-6432
PQM

Date: 12/30/13 10:48
Re: One Generation to the Next
Author: shay2977

Well done we need young people to like trains as so many like to play video games. thanks Matt Tulsa OK SLWC engineer

Date: 12/30/13 11:30
Author: TTownTrains

Here's the whole crew on Sept 4, 2010, aiming at a KCS train at Rich Mountain, AR.

Bill G.
Tulsa, OK

Date: 12/30/13 13:49
Author: SantaFeSammy

And, Here's the whole crew plus 2 other famous Tulsa railfans watching the Frisco 4500 move in May of 2010.

Date: 12/31/13 08:16
Author: GTWMISteve

He has to be one proud and happy Pa Pa.

Posted from Android

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0412 seconds