Home Open Account Help 352 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > Back Home Finally again...

Date: 12/21/14 22:17
Back Home Finally again...
Author: ns2557

Well after being away from home for 30 days give or take, I finally made it home for a few days off. On the way, I went south out of the Denver Metro area along Santa Fe Ave south twds Castle Rock Co. At Big Lift, I came upon one of the newer trains on the Joint Line now a days. Here is BNSF SD70MAC 9648 with C44-9W 4156 shoving back into the Plant at Big Lift. All loads. Not sure how long, but a rtaher long one today. I believe this one came out of KC to here. The lead unit, 9648, lacks any ID on the nose, but there is NO mistaking it for a BNSF unit. TFL. Ben

Date: 12/22/14 11:58
Re: Back Home Finally again...
Author: SP8595

Hope that you are home for the Holidays Ben and that you also have a Very Merry Christmas and a Great New Year! There should have been an empty flat train behind this guy with a NS, KCS combo.

Date: 12/22/14 14:38
Re: Back Home Finally again...
Author: ns2557

Thanks John, Yes I am home til after Xmas. Will be a nice break. Yes, there was a NB Bare Table led by NS 9115 and the KCS (To much dirt on cab side to see number tho. Saw it at Castle Rock. There was also a NB Xcel Energy empty at Larkspur, but nothing after that. Take care. Ben

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.2197 seconds